Old afternoons...

domingo, janeiro 18, 2004

Ocean



What's so special about the ocean, every body can assure you that's just a huge amount of salty water...
If that is true! Please explain to me why, when I fill up a glass with salty water, and put my finger inside it, I feel absolutely nothing, but when I get in to the ocean, my life comes out simply perfect ... no worries...no mistakes...no misunderstood...it seems that nothing can go wrong in that moment... all the bad feelings are replaced by thousands of sensations, and thoughts that fill me up, giving my life a purpose. Although these moments are so scarce, they are the ones that make the difference, they make your life a pure mix of happiness, satisfaction, adrenaline, in other words:
giving it a purpose, making it just perfect!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Site
Meter